Published: August 30, 2021
EPHJ 2021: a long-awaited edition!
The international exhibition dedicated to the world of high precision, whose 2020 edition was cancelled due to the COVID-19 health crisis, will take place from 14 to 17 September at Palexpo Geneva.
Mimotec will be present on the stand of the Acrotec group, specialised in watchmaking-jewellery and Medtech, alongside 18 other companies.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on stand G/H42 to show you our new products and innovations, in particular the bevelling and assembly of LIGA components in which we are specialised.
You can create your visitor badge by clicking on the following image:
Sanitary measures to access the exhibition
As you can imagine, sanitary measures have been put in place for this edition. According to the rules of the FOPH dated June 23, any person wishing to enter a trade show, whether a visitor or an exhibitor, must present one of the following items:
- An official identity document
And you must have one of the following four certificates:
- A certificate (QR code) attesting to a double dose vaccination within the last 12 months
- A certificate stating that the carrier has been cured of COVID within the last 6 months (QR code)
- A negative PCR test less dated and issued no more than 72 hours prior to the exhibition
- An official antigenic test, performed in a pharmacy, dated and issued no more than 48 hours prior to the exhibition
For more information, you can consult the complete list of these measures.